Ms. Goldstein is a seasoned litigator with Schorr Law’s real estate litigation team. She prides herself on obtaining the best results possible and has established a track record of success at Schorr Law. She is a Los Angeles native who obtained her Bachelor of Arts degree in Psychology from the University of Southern California. Ms. Goldstein received her Juris Doctorate from Loyola Law School, Los Angeles, where she was a member of the International Law Review. During law school, Ms. Goldstein interned at the Office of the Attorney General for the State of California in the business, tax and licensing division and was a summer associate at a fast-paced general litigation firm where she gained practical experience in the areas of real estate and business litigation.
Prior to obtaining her legal education, Ms. Goldstein worked in the legal field as a legal assistant at a civil litigation firm.
Since graduating law school, Ms. Goldstein’s practice has focused on real estate and business litigation as well as judgment enforcement.
Ms. Goldstein’s successes on behalf of her clients include:
- Settling a multi-national real estate fraud case involving 8 properties over two counties – resulting in a $1million recovery for her client;
- Obtaining a complete dismissal of a fraud suit against her clients and obtaining an award of attorneys’ fees following the dismissal and helping successfully defeat two lengthy motions for summary judgment;
- Helping obtain dispositive rulings in bankruptcy court against a debtor;
- Evicting several large tenants from commercial real property;
- Drafting easements and settling large easement disputes in Palos Verdes, Brentwood, and in the Hollywood Hills
In 2016 alone, Ms. Goldstein has helped obtain over $1 million in settlements for her clients.