Zachary D. Schorr, the lead attorney at Schorr Law, has been quoted and interviewed for news organizations across the United States and in Europe. His recent quotes and publications can be accessed at the links below.
- Thomson Reuters Practical Law Contributing Attorney-Editor, Real Estate Leasing: California
- Thomson Reuters Practical Law Contributing Attorney-Editor, Real Estate Ownership: California
- California Real Property Journal: Arbitration: Determining the Collateral Estoppel Effect of a Private Arbitration Award on Non-Parties In Subsequent Litigation
- American Bar Association, Business Torts Journal “Fraudulent Common Area Overcharges in Commercial Leases” – by Zachary D. Schorr
- American Bar Association, Business Torts Journal "Enhanced Damages for Elderly Victims of Consumer Fraud"
- Author of “Litigation Prep for Commercial Real Estate Leasing Disputes” published by ReedLogic
- Business Torts Journal, Fading Fiduciary Duties Between Franchisors and Franchisees
- Author of "How Defend Yourself in a California Unlawful Detainer".
- Wall Street Journal, "When Home Buyers Change Their Minds"
- Wall Street Journal: How to Sell Your Home Without a Real Estate Agent
- Forbes, "Mattress Firm Fraud Defendant Claims Retailer Has 'Unclean Hands' In Real Estate Conspiracy"
- US News and World Report: How to Do 'For Sale by Owner' the Right Way
- CBS News, "Couple who bought 'American Horror Story' house suing seller over fan harassment"
- US News and World Report, "How Landlords Can Legally Raise Rent"
- US News and World Report, "How To Write a Promissory Note"
- US News and World Report, “How to Avoid Celebrity Real Estate Blunders”
- US News and World Report "What To Do If You Are Being Sued"
- US News and World Report "How to Avoid and Live With Neighbor Nightmares"
- Time Magazine (Money Magazine): Featured Expert: "How to Sell Your House Without Paying an Agent's Fee"
- Yahoo! Finance: How to Do 'For Sale by Owner' the Right Way
- Yahoo News: Building, Buying, or Beefing Up a Home? Watch Out for Annoying Deed Restrictions.
- Realtor.com: Building, Buying, or Beefing Up a Home? Watch Out for Annoying Deed Restrictions.
- Realtor.com: How to Evict a Family Member Who Has Worn Out His Welcome
- The Real Deal: Brokers Behaving Badly?
- Hollywood Weekly, “For Love of the Argument”
- Fox Business: "Renting Your Home? 7 Things You Need to Know"
- Fox News - "Navigate the real estate market with these 6 lingo tips"
- Hollywood Reporter: LA Real Estate: How to Spot a Shady Broker
- LegalReader.com: Best Practices for Legal Research: What Experts Say, Part 1
- The Spectrum: This accountant was caught defrauding clients. His St. George office is open for business.
- HomeLight: You Bought a House. The Seller Won’t Leave. Now What?
- Bankrate: Ways Home Sellers Can Legally Back Out of the Contract
- The Mortgage Reports: How to Fire Your Real Estate Agent
- Knew Money: A Pain-Free Guide To Getting Out Of Your Iron-Clad Apartment Lease
- Mortgage Reports: Understanding a Real Estate Contract or Purchase Agreement
- Philly.com, “Why real estate attorneys are valuable”
- Southern California Homes: "Get Help with Common Real Estate Disputes: An Interview with Zachary Schorr of Schorr Law, A Professional Corporation"
- The New Jersey Sentinel: Buying: Don't Be Remorseful- The Times of Northwest Indiana
- Omaha World-Herald, "Make sure you're finding the right house for you - for the long haul"
- Monitor Homes, Law & Order: "From contract to closing, real estate attorneys guide buyers through the process"
- Medical Office Today, "Dealing with Tenants in a Retail Center: Rights and Recourse When Faced with an Incompatible Tenant"
- Multifamily Executive, “Black Sheep”, Property managers must learn how to spot – and prevent – problems with potential residents before they join the flock
- Turks.us – Daily World EU News, “Even Celebrities Haven’t Escaped Misery of Real Estate Deals"
- LowesForPros.com, “When a Tenant Sues”
- LowesForPros.com, “Develop a Tenant Handbook”
- Spokane.net, Missoulian.com, “Back and Forth, Back and Forth..” (Buying and Selling With Counter Offers)
- Chicago Tribune, Chicago Daily Herald “Terms of Agreement”
- Philly.com. “Having a good landlord/tenant relationship”
- CBSMoneyWatch.com – Can I Break My Lease If People Bark About My Dog?
- Madison.com, San Angelo Times, Standard Times – Neighbor Nicities: Don’t silently steam in your side of the fence. Here’s how to handle issues that may arise next door
- SpokesmanHomes.com – Negotiation, compromise part of good tenant / landlord relationship
- DallasNews.com – Real estate attorneys guide homebuyers through process
- Monitor Homes: NBC 5 Chicago – Law & Order
- Multifamily Executive – Crime Control: A step-by-step guide on how to purge your property of crime – at a price you can afford
- After Class: What Is "Loss Factor" And How To Negotiate Against It
- Realty Biz News: Why You Need to Warn Your Clients About Deed Restrictions
- REALTOR Mag: Watch Out for Deed Restrictions
- New Haven Register: How to Evict a Family Member Who Has Worn Out His Welcome
- Bisnow: Mattress Firm Fraud Defendant Claims Retailer Has 'Unclean Hands' In Real Estate Conspiracy
- Bisnow: Mattress Firm CEO Resigns, Chairman Taking Over Duties
- A Pain-Free Guide to Getting out of Your Iron-Clad Apartment Lease
IN THE MEDIA
Mr. Schorr is also widely known in the media. He appeared on the Dr. Phil Show, where Dr. Phil asked him to provide legal commentary on the real estate situation his guests were facing. Mr. Schorr also provided legal commentary on ABC Nightline, and most recently on ABC World News Tonight with David Muir.
- Fox 11 News: Mr. Schorr appeared on Fox11 news to discuss an unusual eviction matter involving a possible constructive eviction.
- KNX 1070 CBS Radio: Provided legal commentary on a matter regarding a couple who bought the "American Horror Story" house and were suing the seller for failure to disclosure things; 2018.
- KABC 790, "So What's Your Problem?": Discussed various real estate matters with show host and provided legal commentary.
- XM Satellite Radio: The Lisa Valentine Clark Show; Mr. Schorr offered expert commentary on residential and commercial landlord tenant issues.
Some of the Areas We Serve Within California:
Ventura County – San Bernardino County – San Diego County – Riverside – Kern County