As a boutique law firm, we are able to offer the highest quality of legal services without charging the big firm legal fees. Our office is dedicated to providing clients with a more intimate experience in understanding the law and guiding clients through major life transitions.
Whether you need help with real estate transactions, business transactions, or probate administration, our experienced attorneys will guide you through the process of buying or selling your home or dealing with an estate planning issue.
Our attorneys have over 45 years of combined experience in all aspects of law, including real estate law. We are known for our exceptional customer service and attention to detail. Our goal is to provide our clients with the best possible representation at every stage of their case.
We have been serving Orange County for years since we opened our doors. We have grown tremendously since then and now have offices throughout Orange county. We've also worked with clients throughout California for over 10+ years!
Do Your Real Estate Attorneys Represent Clients in Orange County?
Yes, over the past 15+ years, we have assisted many clients with their disputes in Orange County. The close proximity of Orange County along with modern technology for court room appearances makes practicing in Orange County very easy to do from a procedural and technical perspective. We have years of experience appearing in Orange County and have learned how to navigate the different departments and the court system in general.
What Types of Matters Have been Handled by Schorr Law’s Real Estate Attorneys in Orange County?
We have a vast amount of experience handling matters in Orange County. Here are a few representative examples:
- A commercial lease dispute involving an exclusive use provision in a commercial lease regarding a strip mall very close to Disneyland;
- An American with Disabilities Act claim involving alleged swimming pool access violations for a large hotel near Disneyland;
- An easement dispute involving two residential neighbors in a planned community dealing with a back yard easement and a dispute concerning use of the same
- A quiet title matter involving an improper non-judicial foreclosure based on a prior quiet title matter even though the only manner of foreclosure allowed would have been judicial
Several eviction matters
- A heated anti-slapp motion and subsequent appeal concerning an eviction notice
- Numerous disputes involving lenders in Orange County and loan servicers
- A commercial easement dispute involving a large commercial shopping center with overlapping easements with a neighbor
- An easement dispute concerning view rights and vegetation in Orange County
- Quiet title matters
- A case involving a claim of adverse possession, prescriptive easement and boundary dispute.
- Orange county purchase and sale dispute where we got the buyer his initial deposit back after seller refused to release it.
Is Schorr Law Up to Date on Orange County’s Requirements?
Yes, very much so. We frequently appear in Orange County and as a result have become familiar with the courthouse requirements.
How Can Schorr Law Represent Me if I’m in a Different City?
We represent clients throughout the state of California. Orange County is on our backyard which makes representing clients in Orange County particularly easy. Moreover, more and more courts are encouraging if not requiring remote appearance so this makes appearing in courthouse no easy matter. That said, we still like to go in person for important hearings and trial and have done so on many occasions in Orange County and will continue to do so.
Why Should You Choose Schorr Law Over Other Real Estate Attorneys in Orange County?
That is easy. If you are looking for a real estate attorney to handle your matter in Orange County, look for the firm that does your area of law as an expertise, not a general practice. Not only does Schorr Law focus on real estate law, but it is all we do. Schorr Law is not like other firms that generalize in various areas of law. Our attorneys are known as experts in the field by many which is why we are frequently sought after to not only provide legal commentary on national news and media outlets, but also sought out to present at national educational seminars. We invite you to call our office and schedule a consultation with one of our lead attorneys so that you can see our expertise yourselves.