As a boutique law firm, we are able to offer the highest quality of legal services without charging the big firm legal fees. Our office is dedicated to providing clients with a more intimate experience in understanding the law, and guiding clients through major life transitions.
Whether you need help with real estate transactions, business transactions or probate administration, our experienced attorneys will guide you through the process of buying or selling your home or dealing with an estate planning issue.
Our attorneys have over 45 years of combined experience in all aspects of law, including real estate law. We are known for our exceptional customer service and attention to detail. Our goal is to provide our clients with the best possible representation at every stage of their case.
We have been serving Orange county since years, when we opened our doors. We have grown tremendously since then and now have offices throughout Orange county . We've also worked with clients throughout California for over 10+ years!
DOES SCHORR LAW REPRESENT CLIENTS IN ORANGE COUNTY?
Yes, over the past 15+ years we have assisted many clients with their disputes in Orange County. The close proximity of Orange County along with modern technology for court room appearances makes practicing in Orange County very easy to do from a procedural and technical perspective. We have years of experience appearing in Orange County and have learned how to navigate the different departments and the court system in general.
WHAT TYPES OF MATTERS HAS SCHORR LAW HANDLED IN ORANGE COUNTY?
We have a vast amount of experience handing matters in Orange County. Here are a few representative examples:
- A commercial lease dispute involving an exclusive use provision in a commercial lease regarding a strip mall very close to Disneyland;
- An American with Disabilities Act claim involving alleged swimming pool access violations for a large hotel near Disneyland;
- An easement dispute involving two residential neighbors in a planned community dealing with a back yard easement and a dispute concerning use of the same
- A quiet title matter involving an improper non-judicial foreclosure based on a prior quiet title matter even though the only manner of foreclosure allowed would have been judicial
Several eviction matters
- A heated anti-slapp motion and subsequent appeal concerning an eviction notice
- Numerous disputes involving lenders in Orange County and loan servicers
- A commercial easement dispute involving a large commercial shopping center with overlapping easements with a neighbor
- An easement dispute concerning view rights and vegetation in Orange County
- Quiet title matters
- A case involving a claim of adverse possess, prescriptive easement and boundary dispute.
ARE YOU UP TO DATE ON DIFFERENT COUNTY REQUIREMENTS?
Yes, very much so. We frequently appear in Orange County and as a result have become familiar with any loan requirements.
HOW CAN YOU REPRESENT ME IF YOU ARE IN A DIFFERENT CITY?
We represent clients throughout the state of California. Orange County is on our backyard which makes representing clients in Orange County particularly easy. Moreover, more and more courts are encouraging if not requiring remote appearance so this makes appearing in courthouse no easy matter . That said, we still like to go in person for important hearings and trial and have done so on many occasions in Orange County and will continue to do so.
Examples of Cases Handled in Orange County
- A commercial real estate dispute involving exclusive use provisions for a commercial property
- Handled a commercial leasing dispute involving common area expense changes
- Anti-Slapp and appeal over a commercial eviction
- Helped resolve a residential easement dispute involving two neighboring properties
- Resolved a commercial property dispute involving shared maintenance obligations