- Commercial Lease Dispute Attorney Los Angeles
- What kind of commercial lease disputes are there?
- Can a landlord sue me if I break my commercial lease early?
- Does Schorr Law represent tenants or landlords in commercial lease disputes?
- We offer legal representation for the following commercial lease disputes:
- Examples of prior commercial lease disputes that our attorneys have handled:
No matter how detailed a lease is, or how thoroughly it was developed and reviewed, disputes can still arise concerning the provisions of the lease. When these disputes arise, it is important that you seek a qualified real estate attorney.
What kind of commercial lease disputes are there?
- Non-payment of rent
- Unauthorized assignment
- Common area maintenance expenses dispute
- Interference with right of quiet enjoyment
- Enforcement of exclusive use provision
- Ground lease disputes
- Disputes involving gas tax based on gas station lease
- Lease and business interference claims arising from lessor’s conduct on leased premises
- Unlawful detainers
- Disputes involving property tax re-assessment stemming from long term lease
- Anti-Slapp Motions involving service a notice to quit
- Nuisance based on unwarranted trespasses on leased property
- Improper subleasing
- Common area maintenance disputes regarding parking lot expenses
- Fraudulent Transfer arising out of commercial lease default
- Bankruptcy stays and relief from the automatic stay to evict a commercial tenant
- Enforcement of lease option extension
- Negotiation of lease amendment fair market rent
- Dangerous and illegal activity on leased property
- Cannabis related commercial leasing disputes
- Fixture disputes
- Enforcement of purchase option
- Commercial lease guarantor disputes
Can a landlord sue me if I break my commercial lease early?
Does Schorr Law represent tenants or landlords in commercial lease disputes?
We offer legal representation for the following commercial lease disputes:
- Enforcement of exclusive use provisions;
- Commercial Unlawful Detainer;
- Commercial Premises liability;
- Breach of Lease;
- Property Management
- Tenant Improvement Issues
- Monetary and nonmonetary defaults
- Assignments, subleasing
- Pass-through provisions;
- Common area maintenance provisions;
- Recapture provisions;
- Brokerage agreements;
- Additional areas
Examples of prior commercial lease disputes that our attorneys have handled:
- A multi-million dollar commercial lease dispute involving the purchase option contained in a commercial lease for the purchase of a multi-million dollar piece of commercial real property for use by a large publicly-traded company;
- A breach of repair and maintenance obligations contained in a commercial lease for a large industrial warehouse;
- Representation of a commercial tenant forced to vacate leased commercial retail space due to a landlord’s failure to meet conditions in the lease.
- Negotiation of early termination rights for a large national retail chain’s Santa Monica store;
- Representation of commercial retail establishment for enforcement of an exclusive use provision;