Ben Heller is an Associate Los Angeles Real Estate Attorney with Schorr Law’s real estate litigation team. He earned his Bachelor of Arts degree in Government from the College of William and Mary, and his Juris Doctorate from the University of Arizona.
Prior to joining Schorr Law, Ben worked as a litigation attorney for Bellovin & Karnas in Tucson, Arizona, where he gained extensive experience in and out of the courtroom. He also spent time working in the Independent Film Finance Department at United Talent Agency.
During law school, Ben was a judicial extern for the Honorable Charles Pyle at the United States District Court, District of Arizona. He also served as an editor on the Arizona Journal of Environmental Law and Policy.
Ben is licensed to practice law in both California and Arizona.
- Successfully negotiated the settlement of a fraud action involving a complex house flipping scheme across state lines.
- Second-chaired an oral argument before the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals on an appealed Motion for Summary Judgment involving a client’s Constitutional Rights.
- Negotiated the settlement of a multi-property partition action in which the client obtained full title to all properties subject to the action.
- Representation of clients on multi-million-dollar litigation related to the Malibu Fires.
- Drafted a victorious Daubert Motion for the admission of an expert witness in a class action lawsuit in Federal Court.
- BankRate: What Does a Title Company Do?
- The Mercury News: Shopping for Your First Home? Avoid These Mistakes.