Francis Wong is an associate on Schorr Law’s team of Los Angeles real estate lawyers.
Prior to becoming an attorney, Mr. Wong earned his Bachelor of Science degree in Bioengineering from the University of California, Berkeley. He later went on to receive his Juris Doctorate from the University of Oregon, School of Law, where he was in top 6% of his class. During law school, he externed with the Honorable Lauren S. Holland at the Lane County Circuit Court in Eugene, Oregon.
Prior to joining Schorr Law, Francis represented clients in enforcing and defending intellectual property rights. He did so before the United States Patent and Trademark Office. He prepared and prosecuted patent applications in biotechnology and mechanical devices. He prosecuted patent applications both in the United States and internationally. Part of his practice was also preparing patentability, validity, freedom to operate, and infringement opinions. He also represented clients in trademark litigation.
Honors and Awards:
Member of Order of the Coif, University of Oregon School of Law Honors Society
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals 10th Circuit
- U.S. District Court Central District of California
- U.S. District Court Northern District of California
- U.S. Court of Appeals Federal Circuit
- U.S. District Court District of Utah