As a boutique law firm, we are able to offer the highest quality of legal services without charging the big firm legal fees. Our office is dedicated to providing clients with a more intimate experience in understanding the law, and guiding clients through major life transitions.
Whether you need help with real estate transactions, business transactions or probate administration, our experienced attorneys will guide you through the process of buying or selling your home or dealing with an estate planning issue.
Our attorneys have over 45 years of combined experience in all aspects of law, including real estate law. We are known for our exceptional customer service and attention to detail. Our goal is to provide our clients with the best possible representation at every stage of their case.
We have been serving Santa Ana since years, when we opened our doors. We have grown tremendously since then and now have offices throughout Santa Ana . We've also worked with clients throughout California for over 10+ years!
Does Schorr Law Represent Clients In Santa Ana CA?
Yes. Over the past 17+ years Schorr Law has helped many clients with their legal disputes. We have experience going to Santa Ana court . We have represented clients all over San Bernardino and San Diego County.
Types Of Matters Handled By Our Real Estate Lawyers In Santa Ana ?
Our Santa Ana real estate lawyers handle real estate disputes throughout Santa Ana County and all over California. In Santa Ana County itself, here a non-exclusive representative list of matters we have handled:
- A real property ownership dispute in a historic mid-century modern neighborhood where our client claimed an unrecorded interest in real property based on an agreement for services with a Hollywood socialite who later in life tried to undo her real property promise.
- An eminent domain matter involving land being acquired by a local municipality for development of a large right of way.
- Unlawful detainer matters
- An ownership and use dispute involving property enjoying special zoning and permitting privileges for Cannabis production
- An easement dispute involving two neighboring restaurants that shared driveways and parking facilities.
- Numerous easement disputes involving prescriptive easement claims on rural property
- A large fraud, embezzlement and real estate ownership dispute where we helped a foreign investor recover $1 million in funds invested while working hand and hand with the District Attorney’s office to enforce the large restitution payment.
- Quiet title matter involving mining rights.
- Quiet title matters involving clearing old liens (deeds of trust) that improperly encumbered title
- Purchase and sale disputes
Are You Up To Date On Different County Requirements?
We have handled an extensive amount of litigation in Santa Ana . Accordingly, we are familiar with local rules and filing for court proceedings. Moreover, because we frequently handle matters in other Counties we are active within the court filing system and can quickly process filings.
How Can You Represent Me If You Are In A Different City Within California?
Easily. We represent clients all over the State of California. We can do phone/zoom meetings or meet in person at the property at issue. We are frequently in Santa Ana , making meetings easy. And, in today’s modern practice of law, a large amount of your case regardless of what city you are in, and regardless of an attorney’s proximity to a courthouse, are done remotely. The practice of law has evolved with the pandemic making it easier to pick the counsel of your choice and the best counsel regardless of their location in California.
Doi I Qualify For A Free Consultation with Real Estate Lawyer in Sata Ana CA?
We are ready to provide you with an energetic, results-oriented, system of dispute resolution that has led to an enormous amount of success since the firm’s founding in 2005. Find out if you qualify for a complementary 30-minute free consultation by contacting us!