Randy Aguirre is a real estate associate at Schorr Law. For his undergraduate, he double-majored in business law and finance, magna cum laude, at California State University, Northridge. From there, he attended Northwestern University Pritzker School of Law where he received his juris doctor degree and served as a notes and comments editor for the Journal of International Law and Business.
Prior to Schorr Law, Randy helped enforce the laws overseen by the California Department of Business Oversight and the U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission. At Schorr Law, Randy represents clients in matters of evictions, residential and commercial lease disputes, easements, specific performance, partitions, non-disclosures, broker-agent liability, and failed 1031-exchange transactions.
Randy takes prides in obtaining the best results for clients. Some of the successful matters he assisted with include:
- Dismissing an entire case in client’s favor through dispositive discovery motion;
- Pressuring opposing party and insurer into settling for over a quarter of million dollars, and achieving mediation objectives.
- Provided the necessary assistance in obtaining multiple favorable judgments in bench trials involving a commercial lease dispute
- A reneging party on a multi-unit property purchase and sale contract.
During his free time, Randy enjoys the outdoors, staying current with events, and spending time with family. Randy is fluent in Spanish.
- HalfMoon Education Inc: Part of a panel of presenters at a seminar on California Easements, Rights-of-Way, and Eminent Domain; August 2018.
- HalfMoon Education Inc: Part of a panel of presenters, covering the topic of Eminent Domain; February 2019.